Friday, February 16, 2007

All about Myself and My Family


I am Ray Mark Odchigue. I am fourteen years old now. I am studying at the University of the Philippines High School. I live at D-1 Enlisted Personnel Quarters, Apas, Cebu City. I have two brothers and one sister. My brothers are Ian Odchigue, Rey Odchigue Jr. while my sister is Reyshel Odchigue. My brothers are studying at Apas Elementary School while my sister is studying at Lahug Christian Evangelical Free Church. During my elementary years, I have studied at three different schools. These are Lahug Christian School, Camp Evangelista Elementary school and Apas Elementary School. My parents are Shirley Odchigue and Rey Odchigue. We are living happily and fine on our own home together. My hobbies are sleeping, eating, reading books, playing online games and watching television. I am an Acolyte Server or Knights of the Altar. I am devoted to St. Therese of the Child Jesus. I am serving at the St. Therese Parish Church near the University of Southern Philippines. I served there every Sunday at 9:00 AM in the morning or at 5:00 PM in the afternoon. I am also a member of a religious group devoted to Mother Mary called “Legion of Mary”. This means that we are soldiers of Mary. We had a meeting every once a week on Sunday at 1:00- 3:00 PM in the afternoon.
During my first three years as being an elementary, I have studied at Lahug Christian School, and then during the next six months, I have at Camp Evangelista Elementary School in Cagayan de Oro City and finally, during the next two and a half years, I have studied at Camp Lapulapu Elementary School. Now I have reached my goal in life, because I am now in the University of the Philippines studying and finishing my studies. Here in the UP, we are called the “Iskolar ng Bayan” and UPIANS because all the money of the people goes to us and serve as a payment foe books, repairing infrastructures inside the Campus and less payment of tuition. So, I am trying my very best to improve my grades as well as my character building and by not letting the other people down especially my parents.
I have described myself as tall, a little bit handsome, have short hair, have black eyes and have a brown skin. Today, I am called by my classmates as a heartthrob together with the other boys but it is okay for us because we loved it and we know that it is only a joke and it is not a reality. In doing so, I am trying my best to wear my complete uniform everyday and being punctual at all times in any school and class activities. I am trying my best also to be well-neat at all times and to be a well-groomed boy also. And another thing also, aside from being well-neat and well-groomed, I am doing also my very best in submitting my project always because project counts a lot and it does improve my grades. And in submitting my projects, I see to it that it is complete, well-organized, very neat and consistent to be submitted to the teacher. And the last thing is before, I went to school everyday, I always ask God for help, protection and guidance. That’s all, thank you.

No comments: