Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Life As A Student

My life as a student was so remarkable and exhausting. During the night I prepared my things for the next day. I do my home works and my lessons, after that I sleep early. Early in the morning, I have to go to school early so that I would not be late in the class and to review my lessons that I have studied last night so that I am fully prepared for the tests during the day. This kind of preparations helps me in overcoming the activities in the school and giving me a less effort in preparation for any class activity and I always have much energy remaining so that I could help my parents after the dismissal time in the school. After those preparations, I thank the supernatural being for keeping me safe all the time and for giving me strength in answering the test questions during exam. Before class hours ends and it is time to go home, I arrange my things and I carry only the things I needed to study and answer at home. When I arrived home I help my parents in doing household chores because that is the only time I help my parents in cleaning inside the house and washing the plates after eating evening meal.
Being a student was so hard than you think because you have to do all the assignments given by the teacher and you have to wake up early in the morning even if you are so sleepy so that you will not be late before classes’ starts. But that is okay because in that way you are helping your parents achieve their goals for your future and you can repay the hard works of your parents for you. You as a student should not be involved in gangs and fraternities because it will destroy your life and your future given by your parents. And you should not also drink liquor and smoke cigarettes because it will slow down your memory and will destroy your character standing in the school. You should also maintain your grades in the class so that you will be in the honors list and your parents will be proud of you.
Being also a student is like a professional job but it is not an ordinary job only because you are the way in improving the economy of our country, the Philippines. Your goal as a student is to finish your studies in the school and find a job suited for you and your course. Before that, finishing your studies is a complicated job also because there are so many young people like me encounter problems like lack of money, illnesses, and poverty but these are not hindrance to your success if you have the fighting spirit and the attitude “I can do it”. When you finish your studies also, one thing you do is find a job so that you can help your parents, your brothers and sisters in finishing their studies. But if you have the courage and devotion to God you can really achieve your goals in life and making your parents happy for you.




No comments: